Sunday, September 28, 2014

Think about this... Email Marketing Best Practice

Did a video for my list about...

Email Marketing Best Practices for the Make Money Online Niche 

(Email Marketing Strategy for the 'RICH' ;-) 




Description from the Video
---

Join the discussion @ http://www.thinkrium.org/
Get more training videos @ http://bretroyster.com

Hey man!

Thanks for checking out my video on email marketing best practice for the making money online niche. Hope you got a ton of value out of this sucka! I love putting these videos together for my subscribers.

Some of the things I talk about in this video that help you conquer email marketing best practices: bridge videos, leadpages, clickfunnels, income proof videos, pretty emails with banners etc... and then I got on to explain some of my personal email formatting strategies - check it out!

Feel free to go get more videos about email marketing best practices (and making money online) from http://bretroyster.com With that said - much love - my motto is "Dude, I want you to be RICH on the Internet" - so go out there and make it happen -bud!

- Bret

PS - Any of your own tips for email marketing? Share your thoughts or comments in the section below!

.
.
.

Resources from the video...
---

Watch the actual "Income Proof Video":

Leadpages (affiliate):

Clickfunnels (non-affiliate - for now...):

Kompozer (free): 

Email Formatting "span" tag from video:

Note: Youtube does not allow me to use brackets - so add those yourself where you see [bracket]:

[bracket] span
style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; display: inline ! important; float: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" [bracket]

.
.
.

Tags
---
"email marketing best practice" email marketing best practice "best practices for email marketing" "best practices email marketing" "email marketing strategy" "email marketing basics" "for make money online niche" "Internet Marketing Quest!!!" "Email Marketing Tips: Best Practices" "Email Marketing Best Practices- How To Be A Email Marketing Badass!" "Zach Crawford" "email marketing best practices" "Best Practices in Optimizing Email Marketing" "Kutenda Internet Marketing" bretroyster.com-live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykLyt1Ipma4

2 comments:

  1. Cool stuff sir, looks like you have been developing some pretty solid systems. Your WYSIWYG approach to emails is very similar to something I have been planning to incorporate into my file management system. I like the idea of each folder on the computer containing a DESCription file in php/html formatted to my style. These html editors make that a reality without the necessity of digging into the code for each line too! I like the idea that information can be so readily shared through HTML that it only makes sense to master it. The idea of the PC being a webserver displayed through html seems to be more and more a feasible reality... Any case, back to your post:

    Dynamic content is awesome, like you said... you are able to automate several tasks, whether it's putting in a name of a recipient or their town. Well played sir.

    I gotta say, I do enjoy Notepad++, can't say that enough really. I use it for just about all content, I use it to write my posts before copying them to thrinkrium even haha. When I worked for the ML I used notepad for all phone calls I received. To this day, I would recommend it for any phone call you need to take notes with, you'd be surprised at how much you can actually copy down when you type a phone message rather than use the old graphite and paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HTML is definitely a useful skill (second language?) to get an understanding of in the digital world we live it. Where its webstuff or for your own projects and tracking etc.

      I hear ya on the Notepad++. I even use it just to quickly organize and minimally plan out stuff - its super great. I use it so much I typically put a "disclaimer" of sorts on .txt files I send to outsourcers etc - to make sure to view the document optimally in Notepad++.

      Stay thoughtful, Shareholder.

      Delete